Sorbitol 70% Solution
Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol widely used as sweetener in food and beverage. As a sweetener, Sorbitol can be used in a wide variety of industries including: food production, beverage, pharmaceutical, and various other industries.
Sorbitol in Food Production
Sorbitol is widely used as sweetener, humectant in food production.
- As sweetener: in candy products to provide sweetness.
- As humectant: in bread and cake to keep fresh and soft.
Sorbitol in Beverage
Sorbitol is widely used as sweetener, humectant in beverage.
- As sweetener, humectant: in cool drinks to keep fresh and extend shelf life.
Sorbitol in Pharmaceutical
Sorbitol is widely used as Diuretic dehydrating agent and sweetener in Pharmaceutical.
- As Diuretic dehydrating agent : in injection to reduce intracranial pressure and prevent cerebral edema.
- As sweetener: in Oral Solution to be diabetes’ sugar substitute.
Sorbitol in Cosmetics
Not enough is known about application of Sorbitol in Cosmetics.
Sorbitol in Agriculture/Animal Feed
Not enough is known about application of Sorbitol in Agriculture/Animal Feed.
Sorbitol in Other Industries
Not enough is known about application of Sorbitol in other industries.This application file is based on limited review of Foodchem International Corporation. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Sorbitol or want to report new applications of Sorbitol to us